Below are the requirements needed when sending and receiving Western Union money
- Money transfers sent to Uganda must include a test question
- Maximum principal Send amount is 10,000 US dollars or local equivalent per person, per .transaction, per day.
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your Sender's.
- Sender's first and last names.
- City, country the money was sent from and the the amount that was sent.
- Your first and last names, address, and telephone number.
- Government-issued identification (such as a driver’s licence or National Id OR Passport .)